Saturday, April 18, 2009

WDW Day.....What Number Is It Again?

Breaker. Breaker. We have the mug. Over and out.

I was in the gift shop yesterday shopping for postcards for my little cousins. I found myself giving other women bad looks because they were seriously shopping for Disney jewelry. They had on these awful mom outfits with Mickey all over them and I thought to myself, “Did you look in the mirror and really think your husband was going to think that was hot?” Then something shiny caught my eye. I found myself engulfed in all of the different things you put Mickey ears on. It is incredible what they do with those ears! As I came out of my traces I looked down at myself and at what I was wearing. I am 5 foot 2 so of course there are no capris that fit me right, but yet it is a uniform requirement. So I was currently sporting a pair of seersucker khaki capris with a crotch that lands somewhere between the actual crotch location and my knees while the cuff of the pants lands just an inch above my ankles. I also had a sporty golf shirt with my nametag and gold Mickey ears perfectly in place. I was one of them. I do not know how this happened, but I felt as though I should be shopping for Disney jewelry because for some reason at the moment, I cared about the jewelry.

Immediately I walked out of the gift shop. I went to my room and put on the only other items of clothing I brought besides the “uniform”. I pranced out of my room in my sexy work out clothes, a.k.a red running shorts and an Umbro t-shirt. I went for a nice long walk and felt normal again. I wanted to sit out by the lake after my walk and eat my dinner, but I was concerned about stinking up the place. Then I passed by a Hispanic man who obviously was not concerned about his odor, so I figured he would cover mine up.

I do have to mention something that happened at the hotel today. A young boy about the age of 3 was found early this morning (around 5 or 6 am) by one of the pools in his pajamas. He could only remember his first name so the staff took him to the front lobby. This little boy was lost for over five hours. There was never any word from parents or any clues as to what may have happened. There were even multiple police around him in order to keep him safe. This poor little boy was so scared, but the front desk staff was taking good care of him. The police began going door to door until they finally found little James’ parents. They were sound asleep, claiming they has locked and latched the door. I just do not understand how this happens. I thought parents slept with one eye open? Am I wrong?

Anyway, the weather is good and the trip is a hit! Everyone has enjoyed themselves and we have heard nothing but positive feedback. I plan on getting some rays today. I found a somewhat hidden pool in the back of the property where I may rest my soul for an hour or two. I hope my travels tomorrow will be smooth, but I sure hope there are some stories to tell too.

Chao!

No comments: