Thursday, April 16, 2009

WDW Day 3

I need a really big, strong black man to come and rub my feet. That is all I ask.

Day three has ended and it was a fantastic end my I add. I got to meet all of our guests today as they registered with us. It is so funny to communicate with people over the phone or email and you get this picture in your head of what they look like. Then, once you actually meet them, they look completely different. This happened all day!

My Conf. Services Manager was a bit more on her toes. Our Conference Center Concierge, Eddie, offered Liz one of the staff radios so she can get whomever she needs when she needs. I think my Conf. Services Manager almost killed him in front of us, but of course Liz’s eyes light up. I was howling inside and I think Eddie was too. My Conf. Services Manager was in fear all day of her radio, but little did she know, Liz has no idea how to use it.

Eddie also gave me a private lesson on the Segway (sp?). Do not worry, ladies, I have pictures. I was also ready to kill someone for one of those machines about mid-day when my feet started screaming.

Ok, Ok, enough about my feet, I know. I just want to know who is responsible for the pedi when I return. According to our dress code, I am no longer up to standards.

Speaking of dress codes, I wish you could have seen Jim’s shoes tonight at the beach party. His tennis shoes were so crisp and clean I could have sworn he just took them out of the box. I am telling you, the whitest shoe laces I have ever seen, and you know I bent down and investigated. The best part is, they are 5 years old and he wears them every week!

The beach party was a blast. We definitely have some notes, but everyone had a good time. Our camera is full of pictures of children, so of course you know I was in charge of those. I am in love with Pattie Riethmiare and Mike is pretty much in love with me too.

About 8:30 pm when the bar was just about to close, all the men decided they had just enough to drink to be completely confident and all got their faces painted. Then they went to the bar. We have all kinds of creatures in the Coronado Springs bar at this moment. We have parrots, alligators, butterflies, tigers and so much more. The best part is when the alligator tries to eat the parrot! We definitely have pictures of that.

I wish I had more to report, but I will just have to make something up tomorrow I guess.

Miss ya’ll.

No comments: