Thursday, January 29, 2009

Pregnant and Painting

How do you take a pregnant woman's mind off of ripping a baby out of her stomach when she is less than a week from her due date?

I have no idea, but please tell me if you know!!!

Tracy and I have decided she needs to get obsessed over something else besides being pregnant so maybe her water will break or the time will pass by a bit quicker.

Sooooo, we will paint. I have no idea what we will paint, but she has the canvases and I have the paints so we are going to start some projects and hopefully get her mind off of her tummy. Who knows, maybe it will spear head a career move for me. Or not, whatever.

I will let you all know how this works and maybe have some great paintings to post up here.

4 comments:

Tracy Williford said...

are we painting today?

Kat said...

painting is something i have not done much of, but i have heard that painting and drinking wine is one of the most therapeutic things you can do.

Kat said...

yes, we soo definately should go to one of those some day. I think Carolyn did one one time. Basketball is over as of Tues of this week for me, which would make it easier me. we should plan it!

Kara said...

i suggest painting nature type things...easy to do because they don't have to be perfect. if i had a blog i'd post a pic of the current tree i am working on, alas, i don't, so no tree for you. Also, you are a saint for dealing with tracy right now. i can only imagine how the most impatient person i know is coping with this week....