Thursday, January 15, 2009

Gravity, DON'T Stay The Hell Away From Me

I have really become one with my local YMCA now that I am unemployed. I have never been one to enjoy lounging on the couch so being able to spend as much time at the gym as I wish has been quite the time filler for me. I have decided to focus on firming up and getting fit so that when that fateful day comes when I find a job, I will be smokin’ hot! So, maybe I should put down this bowl of chili I am inhaling right now? Yeah, probably not going to do that.

I have started attending this class at the Y that uses the new Gravity machines. Have you seen these? I do believe Chuck Norris sells them on infomercials, but this machine is now my new crush. It works the legs, arms, shoulders and abs. It is not meant for cardio, but it will tone the hell out of your limbs. Seriously, after the first class it felt like Mike Tyson had gone to town on my boobs!

So, next time you see me, watch out. I may be packing some heat in my limbs.

3 comments:

Kat said...

Searcy, I can see you getting really buff. I however, have become a stick. I have become weak and bony and wish i could work out with you:( I have lost my motivation.

Unknown said...

I love your title!! When I saw it I was like "OMG what is this going to be about?!" You are so funny! Next time I'm home I'm def. going to have to come with you to the Y and check this thing out! Keep up the good work!!! Love.

Tracy Williford said...

I wish I knew the rest of the words to that song...oh well, I will just sing that line over and over again.