Thursday, July 9, 2009

Full Of It

So maybe you won't think this is funny. It is by far not anything outstanding or even "good". But it sure gave me a good hard laugh. We all know some things in life just turn all of a sudden and you are left sad and confused and un-accepting. So, when I felt like that I wrote some sad pieces and then I started to get a little pissed and well, this piece happened. It is a cheesy rhyme scheme and sounds like an idiot wrote it, and I am pretty sure that is what makes it so damn funny to me. Maybe you will laugh too, for whatever reason it makes you laugh.

----------------------------

My darling’ love just said that he
Thinks that he is done with me
At one point all his love was clear
But that has been long over a year
I don’t believe he wants to quit
I just think he’s full of shit

So just go on and pack your car
I have a date waitin’ at the bar
Someone who will never be
As fit as you ever were for me
I’m not great I must admit
But I still think you are full of shit

I’m not gonna sit around here forever
So you better start getting familiar with never
One day you’ll see where you were wrong
And much to your surprise I’ll be gone

Some things I just have to quit
Cause love aint really that legit
Most guys aren’t even worth a bit
Or maybe I’m just full of shit

1 comment:

Mary Tyler S. said...

love Love LOVE this :-) Amen sister.