Tuesday, October 21, 2008

There Is So Much More To Ask

I can’t stop thinking about the moments lining up in front of me
Are they blank
Are they promising
Are they moving backwards

What direction will I be moving tomorrow
If I leave will I be giving up or following the truth

Am I leaving something behind
Something I can’t live without
Will I be curious or regretful

Am I walking in the right direction
Is this the way to my life
Do I need to turn around or do I need to start running

It’s as if I can only see a few feet in front of me and the rest is dark
Pitch black
What is up ahead and do I really know what is left behind

How long will it be until there is an answer
Any answer
Just something to give me an idea of where I am going
What will happen to me

Have I been following my dreams only to lose them
Or are they still leading me home

No comments: