Friday, July 22, 2011

how many licks does it take...

to get my effing car fixed!?

It is like it is a sick game or something. I got my car back the first time on Friday, July 8. Not too bad when the accident was on July 2! I was so excited I actually hugged the car. Then it broke down on Zelda Road in 5:00 pm traffic and had to be pushed over to the side of the road. No hugs.

So, I was out another week but they found the culprit. Great! So, I get my car back this past Wednesday. Thursday I notice that the driver's side door does not shut completely and my window does a little shake shake on the way down. So...I am back at the shop at 7:30 am this morning for some lube - ha :).

Now, I have the car and it runs, but am waiting for a new part to come in so I can take it back to get fixed yet again.

Oh and did I forget to mention the guy tried to make a joke and said my parents need to cut the chord and let me grow up and handle things on my own?

Not a good time for jokes, man.

Not a good time.

No comments: