Monday, June 15, 2009

I want to wish a Happy Birthday to someone very special. She is a great friend full of live and full of laughter. She keeps me on my toes and keeps my rap music up to date. I wrote her a little poem last week and thought today would be a very appropriate day to post it.

It is amazing how words can come together to create such a vision of love.

This is poetic genius right here!!
-------------------
I have a friend who lives in Birmingham
She is fatter than any one I have ever known
Every day she eats a pound of ham
And gets mad when nobody wants to take her home

You can tell when she is near
When the ground begins moving
For her smell stales every beer
And makes your stomach start pucking


Do not get me wrong
I love her even through all of her disgusting fat
But when she wears a thong
The sight will blind you as a bat

She likes to turn her rap music up too loud
Hoping you will think the thumping is from her car
When it is really just the ground
Praying she will stop and not try to walk too far

She has a friend who looks just like her
Their combined fatness is just too bad
There is a mighty stench lingering in the air
When you see Lyndal and Fat Brad

Happy Birthday Lyndal!!

Thank you for being such an inspiration for my poetic endeavours.

No comments: