Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I Can Stop Complaining....Really, I Can

Not only did I lose my job, but I can't get an interview because nobody is interviewing!

I am so tired of packing up this house, knowing I am going to have to do it all over again when I do find a job.

Seriously? I have to LIVE WITH MY PARENTS like I am not capable of taking care of myself? Oh, wait...I can't.

I think my blog is the ugliest thing I have ever seen and I have no idea how to make it look the way I want it to, because I have no idea what I want.....Just like the rest of my life.

My computer now has a virus, so I can't spend my days looking at my friend's fun facebook pictures wishing I was them.

Sooo, I think I am giving up complaining for New Years. I don't do much of it anyway, so it should be pretty easy.

Did I mention I am going to have another lonely New Years because everyone else has someone to spend it with!?

3 comments:

Laurel said...

BIG HUG for you Searc.

hang in there, my friend.

Unknown said...

I haven't read your blog in a few days and I'm glad I picked today!

Just remember I LOVE U! At least we got to spend sometime with great friends this past weekend.... you know we are always here for you!!

About New Years... get your butt to Nashville, TN!

Tracy Williford said...

As TJ always says, "New Year's is for Rookies." and you my dear, are no rookie. so cheer up charlie, cause Avery will be your special someone.