Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A Google Surprise

Don't you just love Googling yourself? I do. Especially when this article surfaces and really shows the world my classy charm: http://www.sportsline.com/spin/story/9956132/3. Please note my level of intelligence in submitting this comment under the username SEARCY YODER!!!! They will never figure out who wrote that.

I don't know how on earth I have been able to get a job let alone maintain one after a rampage like this one. On second thought, maybe this is why I was hired by a magazine! They fell in love with my unbelievable writing skills.

Laura - this one is STILL dedicated to you and Martha.

4 comments:

pallie said...

I love it...absolutely love it! The best part is his comment on your name because he is absolutely right. Where else in the United States would you have two girls who are great friends named Searcy and Pallie?

L.O.V.E. IT. L.O.V.E. YOU

Mary Tyler S. said...

Huh-larious. I love it.

Unknown said...

OMG! I mean really the funniest thing I have EVER heard of! Please send this to me at least once a year, oh nevermind, I can just google it whenever I need a good laugh!!! This makes me miss AU football games so bad! We MUST plan a trip to one this year! Love you

Laurel said...

I forgot all about this!!
So frikin' funny..

Remember, this was during the good ole days of Schmo and Papa Bear! baaahahahah