Thursday, August 25, 2011

oh wait, jimmy!!

So, I was sitting on the floor the other day at my parents house looking at something on the laptop.
Dad asked me to look up some marinade recipe for him.
We found it and he asked me to email it to him.
So, I said "I can just click on this button right here, put in your email address and it will email you the recipe directly from the website."

Mom piped in and said, "Oh wait, Jimmy!" Then she kinda hesitated. I think she knew what was about to happen to her. Then she continued in a slow, hesitant voice, "Can she still email us if the computer upstairs is turned off?"

2 comments:

Tracy Williford said...

awesome.

Erin Caden Rogers said...

Lord above. I love those people. My heart just smiled...or as Rutledge says when I give him a treat, "Mama, you just made my heart happy". On another note, Robin is in Russia. That means that Steve is left to his own devices...especially with the mass emails. Robin keeps him on a strict twice a day email check when he's home. You can tell she's been gone because I've been getting forwards at all hours of the night...like 10:35pm! What in the hell? Is it just me or do they send the same email chains around about every 6 months? And get ready, we are close to election time!