Friday, October 30, 2009

Topics Discussed At Work Today by 8:50 am

When ironing a man’s shirt be sure to use a large full size ironing board. If you use the small, counter top ones the shirt will not fit on the board and then when you move to another section the shirt falls off and gets wrinkled again. This will cause you to throw the small ironing board across the room terrifying your children.

Saran wrap is the worst invention known to man.

I recently took a pair of pants to a well known local seamstress to have them hemmed. In summary, they were too short, so they “fixed” them and the hem was so loose it pulled out right in front of them. They would not fix the hem with out charging me. I snatched the pants up, stomped out of the store, and slammed their door as well as my car door. I really showed them.

Wire coat hangers. You try to get one down only to find five of them tangled together. You give the one you want a little shake to free it from its tangle only to have all five fall on the floor.

Life is hard.

2 comments:

Kat said...

This post made me laugh and is so true!!...Searcy, by the way, your painted onesies gift made me smile all over. That was so awesome and thoughtful and the work you put into painting those means so much!! You are awesome and I hope to see you sometime soon!

Unknown said...

I seriously LOL. Life is hard ;)