Friday, October 16, 2009

Not So Dirty Little Secret

So I have this little secret, but do not get nervous, there is nothing dirty about it.

I am a faithful subscriber to Field & Stream Magazine and even have an account with www.fieldandstream.com, where I am known to enter photos in many of their unique photo contests. I do not think you actually win anything, but I LOVE seeing the pictures on the website. I feel so important, even though they are posted with over 100 photos. Oh well.

So, here is the latest and greatest photo entry and description. Maybe this one will win!!



Heidi is madly in love with her owner. She protects his new baby girl, cleans the floor and leads every hunt - even those in the back yard. No bird passes over her without her knowledge. There is not a word of English she cannot understand. She reminds me of the dog from Peter Pan who nannies the children. Heidi loves, protects and provides for all members of the family, extended members included.

2 comments:

Kat said...

You are sooo sweet!!! I thank you so much for the hand painted onesies! Those are adorable and so useful and thoughful. I will think of you every time she wears them. I appreciate it so much. I missed seeing you and I too would love to see you and hug you. Laurel said she would send me some pics from the shower and I will post them on the blog so you can see a preggo picture:)

Tracy Williford said...

Love it. Heidi looks like she is in heaven on that bed of pinestraw. Did TJ take that one?

I had a great time this weekend. Thanks for hanging out with us!