Friday, February 20, 2009

More



So this is why I haven't blogged in a while. Oh, and I got a job. :)

Here is a quick update on life. Within two weeks three beautiful babies were born, Cowdery Kent Merrill, IV, Elizabeth Jane Shaw and Avery Ann Williford. Everyone is healthy and happy and the mothers are stronger and more amazing than I think I have the capacity to become. I interviewed with Sutton & Associates here in Montgomery in the middle of all of these births and was hired within an hour!!! I am now the Program Manager for S&A, which is an incentive travel company with Alabama World Travel here in Montgomery. My life went from slow and boring to fast paced and each minute filled to the rim.

I have learned a lot about myself during these past three months and even just spending time with Avery. The places I have lived, the jobs I have done, the friends I have made, have all been more than fulfilling for me. I have loved each and every aspect of my life (and still do), even the ones that make me cry. I just can't seem to stop wanting more. I keep trying to tell myself to slow down and enjoy what is right here, but I get so excited about the next step or something completely new. It doesn't matter if it's wanting seconds at dinner, wanting to move to a new town, or anxiously awaiting Avery's toddler, adolescent and adult years. I just ache for more!!!

So, I am going to allow Avery and living in Montgomery to slow me down. My eyes are open to the things around me, they just need to focus a little more on these things.

Thank you for patiently awaiting a blog from me! I know it has been too long and I promise not to do that again.

No comments: